Welcome to the documentation page. Here you'll find information about getting started, object lifetime managament, handling advanced scenarios and integration with common application platforms for .NET:
- Using Simple Injector: When you're new to Simple Injector, start here.
- Object lifetime management: Read about configuring lifestyles such as Transient and Singleton and many others.
- Diagnostic API: Spot common configuration mistakes using the built-in diagnostic services. A must-read for every developer using Simple Injector.
- How to: Learn how to do register Func<T> delegates and Lazy<T> objects, resolve instances by key, resolve arrays and lists, override existing registrations, and much more.
- Advanced scenarios: Learn how to do batch registration, mapping open generics, applying decorators and all other sorts of fun stuff.
- Integration Guide: Learn how to integrate Simple Injector with platforms as ASP.NET, WCF and Silverlight, and frameworks such as RavenDb, SingalR, and T4MVC.
- Extendibility Points: Learn about ways to change the default behavior of Simple Injector such as overriding constructor resolution and enabling property injection.
- The Simple Injector Pipeline: Learn how object graphs are composed by Simple Injector and which steps in the pipeline can be changed or extended.
- How to Contribute Code: Guidelines about contributing to the project.