NOTE: Simple Injector v2.0.1 is NOT the latest release. Please click on the Downloads tab above to find the latest Simple Injector release.
Warning: You need .NET 4.0 or up to use Simple Injector 2.
Warning: The 2.x release contains several breaking changes compared to the 1.x version. Please take a good look at the list of breaking changes when you're upgrading from a 1.x release to this release.
This release fixes a few small bugs:
Bug fixes for the SimpleInjector.dll
- Decorating empty (unregistered) collections failed when the decorator had a lifestyle different than transient or singleton. (work item 19400)
- When RegisterManyForOpenGeneric registered implementations that implemented multiple closed generic versions of the supplied generic interface, each closed-generic interface got its own registration, which had the effect of still returning more than one instance of that implementation within the registered lifestyle. (work item 19384).
- Custom KnownDependency instances that where added during the interception (ExpressionBuilding event)
of a decorator type (RegisterDecorator
) where not added to the decorated registration. (work item 19391
Bug fixes for the WCF integration packages
- SimpleInjectorServiceHostFactory.SetContainer called container.EnablePerWcfOperationLifestyle() which locked the container and failed when the container was already locked.
- EnablePerWcfOperationLifestyle has been made an extension method.
- WCF Integration Quick Start NuGet package contained quick start code that failed when ran.