This project is read-only.

Version 2.5.2 Cannot run on window server 2008

Aug 27, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Hello.
lately i have been update the simple injector version from 2.3.6 to 2.5.2 and it just run as expected on developer machine, but when i deploy the software to the server machine that use window server 2008 it show an internal server 500 then i was roll the version back to 2.3.6 the problem was gone. can you tell me what i have to do thank in advance.

ps. i use .net mvc 4 as web application and connect to database server via wcf web service that the 2 application run on different machine
ps 2. the service application run just fine when it use the 2.5.2 version but the web application not but i was check the version of 2 application that correctly use 2.5.2.
p2 3. sorry for my poor english.
Aug 27, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Please post the exception type, message and full stack trace.
Aug 27, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Edited Aug 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM
that is the problem too that i cannot find any stack trace of the error, although i was do all the solution(maybe not all, it just only possible way to do on production server) to view the 500's status code error but when i run the application it keep show the blank page, if i delete the simpleinjector.dll and the error was show normal error cannot find the assembly. : (
Aug 27, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Take a look in the event log of your production server. Without more detailed information there's unfortunately not much we can do to help you.
Aug 27, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Edited Aug 27, 2014 at 9:26 AM
the event log has not enough information too or maybe i was not look all of it (on that day i was so worried : ) ) but okay i will gather more information on next deployment schedule, the error was occurred on production server only but on the development server it run just fine. may be this issued is about window security or the update window server patch because the update patch on production server keep update but the development not, i will try to force this error to be occurred on developer server too. thanks for keeping me company.