I find this unlikely to be caused by the 2.7.3 WCF integration. The sole difference between 2.7.2 and 2.7.3 is how types are loaded during a call to
. In 2.7.3 this method is less likely to fail when supplied with dynamic assemblies.
What you see is something I say in the past while working with WCF. During development, Visual Studio or IIS somehow decides to reuse the same app domain, even though your application is recompiled, preventing the application start-up code from being ran. This
seems to be some bizarre optimization done by Microsoft, but this doesn't really make sense IMO. I have no idea how to work around this. What I did in the past was stopping IIS express. Things got much better when I started to send JSON objects over the wire
. But I'm not sure whether that would do the trick for you.