NOTE: This is NOT the latest release. Please click on the Downloads tab above to find the latest Simple Injector release.
This patch release contains a few bug fixes to the core library:
Bug fixes for the SimpleInjector.dll
- Registering collections using RegisterManyForOpenGeneric while supplying RegisterAll as callback delegate caused duplicate registrations in case a type implemented multiple closed versions of the same abstraction (work item 20996).
- Calling RegisterAll many times (for instance in combination with RegisterManyForOpenGeneric) caused severe performance problems (work item 21001).
- The RegisterManyForOpenGeneric overloads that accepted a list of types, did not use the supplied lifestyle correctly, which could cause registrations with a torn lifestyle.
- In case the RegisterManyForOpenGeneric overloads that accepted a list of assemblies, registered a type that implemented the given service type multiple times using the singleton lifestyle, it became impossible to apply a decorator to this type (work item (work item 21002)).
- RegisterAll methods behaved inconsistently with the rest of the API where they silently appended registrations to a collection when accidentally called multiple times for the same service type.